Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Time to Go Fishing!

Last week or so I was on Twitter and was shown Rapala Pro Bass's twitter account. They were doing a 'follow us and you can win the game' thing. So I just followed them and became one of the lucky winners.

I haven't gone actually fishing for some time. So I was pretty excited to be able to catch virtual fish. I am hoping to get the hunting game as well at some point.

I was going to take a picture but I was too excited to get it. But I suppose that's okay because the pictures in the earlier posts were kinda crappy. So instead I grabbed a picture off of the internet.



@RapalaProBass and @ActivisionHunts are constantly doing giveaways so what are you waiting for? Start following them now and you too can get to hunting or fishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment