Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Gaming's So Bright I Have to Wear Shades

Except not really because these glasses aren't recommended to replace sunglasses. Instead they are recommended to step up your game! They are touted as increasing contrast for better accuracy, enhancing detail, increasing visual endurance, decreasing eye fatigue, and cutting down glare.

I won these glasses from the co-founder of Gunnar Optiks herself, Jennifer Michelsen, via Twitter. All I did was retweet one of her tweets and wham, winner. These glasses are the special version of their indoor gaming glasses, made especially for the release of Call of Duty Black Ops.

However, not only did I get the glasses but a nifty carrying case, a carrying bag/eyeglass cleaner, and a USB hub designed to look like a dog tag with the words 'Call of Duty Black Ops' on one side and the Black Ops badge on the other.

Unfortunately for me I wear prescription glasses so until I get my new prescription for contacts I won't be able to fully appreciate the glasses. I did wear them for a couple of multiplayer games of Black Ops and felt a difference in how I was seeing the screen. I'm sure it will be an even bigger one when I can wear them by themselves instead of with my glasses.

Below are some pictures of the glasses, case and USB:





No comments:

Post a Comment