Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dragon Dragon, rock the Dragon.

Dragon Ball Z! I am admittedly a fan of Dragonball Z and Dragon Ball before it. So, when Games Radar had a contest for 5 copies of Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 for the 360 I put my name in the hat. I forgot about it months later until I got an email informing me I won. I had totally forgotten and thought it was a scam at first then I double checked and it was right.

So sitting next to me I have a copy of Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2. What's ironic about it coming from Games Radar is because they gave the game a 5/10. But eh... whatever. Free game, yeah? Included in it is the anime movie Dragon Ball: Plan to Eradicate Super Saiyans. The box also says it has DLC to unlock Teen Gohan and Android 18. They call it exclusive but I don't really know what that means since every character list I've found says you can get them both in the game?

Anyways. A new game is always good. I've just heard bad things about the fighting controls and such and played the demo. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment