Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Review: EBOOST




My friend over at Caffeineaholic.net gave me a sample of the orange EBOOST. I liked it but I knew there were different flavors. Not to mention I had kind of messed up with my orange EBOOST. So on Twitter I let the peeps of EBOOST know of my interest in the different flavors. When I received the package however I found a sample of the Acai-Pomegranate powder, the pink lemonade powder, and a Very Berry shot.

I decided that today I'll try out the Acai-Pomegranate. I finally got my bottle down to 8 ounces and poured the little tube in. As I did I watched it bubble and froth like something out of a horror movie. I let it do that for a little bit then I shook the bottle. It continued to bubble even after I stopped shaking it. Clearly carbonated.

I sniff at the acai-Pomegranate concoction now in my bottle. It smells pretty good, like a vitamin water. The smell isn't too overpowering but I know it's there.

I take a sip of it. It tastes like flattened carbonated Jones soda. It's still pretty damn good though. I can definitely see myself drinking it once a day for no reason at all other than it tastes good.

The energy boost is pretty good but nothing that gives me the jitters. I definitely think it's a good alternative to coffee as it's healthier but it doesn't give you the same kick. There's caffeine from green tea extract which is better as it didn't make me feel tired after 10 minutes. Caffeine does that to me sometimes. But this stuff didn't.

It has a lot of vitamins too, more than your daily dose needed. But you don't taste any of them at all. Just a nice fruit drink that gives you some energy.

I would suggest you try some out for yourself. So far I've had the orange and the acai-pomegranate. Both are superb. The orange tastes like orange gatorade almost. You can buy it here: EBOOST Shop

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review, Katie. Glad you liked the EBOOST. One small correction: EBOOST does contain a small amount of caffeine, but we use green tea extract instead of the harsh chemicals like taurine and phenylalanine used by other energy drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the necessary changes. Usually I can tell even if it's not on the package cause of my unique reaction to caffeine. Surprising there.

    ReplyDelete